GW1 0.00% 4.0¢ greenwing resources ltd

I think everyone just needs to calm down a bit. I've only been...

1. 45 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I think everyone just needs to calm down a bit. I've only been holding this stock for 6 months so i guess you could say i'm sill new to the scene and you longer holders may be a bit more annoyed your investment is going how you want it to but thinking back management has done pretty good.

The two major developments in my time have been the reduced consideration as part of the Stratmin deal and the acquisition of the potential lithium mine. Throw in the sale of the Tasmanian assets which were draining cash from the company it is clearly in a better position then when i bought in (even if the share price has slipped). The main question mark is still on if they can make the graphite business cash flow positive or not. Yes the drying part is being delayed; is that managements fault? I actually don't know but i haven't read anything to suggest it is their fault. I agree with those saying it would have been nice to be informed about it but that's not something i consider important to the company succeeding.

In my opinion management has done very well in the previous 6 months. Whether they deserve more shares or not shouldn't be based purely on share price movement. They have pushed Bass into a far stronger position than it was 6 months ago (should they prove the graphite mine to be cash flow positive). The share price is a good reflection of the risk in BSM. We don't even know if it can make positive cash flows from operations yet. A company that can't make money should have a SP of $0.00. Once they prove it can be cash flow positive the SP will follow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.250M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $8.22K 205.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 170791 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 58838 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.51pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.