G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Ann: Results of Meeting, page-21

1. 19,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5859
    Thanks for the write @wombat777 it saves me doing my own (I was going to do it last night, but I left my notes at work).

Overall I found CJ sincere and a true believer in the project. A couple of observations I would add.

1. While CJ seems to have recognised that his communication was less than ideal, he seems to think his problems were caused by releasing too much information (over promising) on the previous strategy. While it is certainly true that if had stayed quiet about the large rubies and just released production updates that we would have avoided the recent price falls, but that would have been because the SP would have been at 2c the whole time. I really think the solution is more information, not less.

2. It was suggested to CJ that while he didn't have the full grading data yet, he could just release some approximate quality data. He seemed concerned that this data might be misinterpreted by the market. I can kind of see his point, but right now the market thinks the stones they are digging up are all $4 /ct garbage, not the higher quality mix that they must be based on their source.

3. The board were very aware of the MUSO options and avoiding dilution. Both issues came up a few times and the impression I got is that they really don't want to see the SP above 25c before July. My guess is we will not be getting any significant news before July.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.