OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

Ann: Results of Meeting, page-146

1. 564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    I've been saying this since day 1. I'd find it extremely hard to believe the BOD has not been subject to constant black out periods for nearly the entire time xpe has been in existence. Frankly I don't know how it's possible they haven't been subject to non-stop blackout periods. Maybe a brief moment here and there?

With several deals in progress, each of which is material to a company with zero revenues, any knowledge or perception of knowledge on any of these deals would require a blackout period. Even if all of the deals were dead, since that hasn't been disclosed yet, knowledge of the dead deals would also require blackout. Even more to the point, they don't even actually have to have the knowledge, just perception that they should have the knowledge - and as the BOD - perception is that they absolutely should know material undisclosed things at this point.

I believe I said this about ten times and once ole @RealRockerfeller told me my stupidity was pathetic laughable and I needed to get educated. Or something like that. He's such a nice guy

My own personal blackout periods are essentially year round apart from a couple of weeks after the half year and full year reports go out because so much is disclosed in those reports. (even those windows may close depending on whats happening). And we don't have nearly as many material developing events as xped does.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 47 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.