OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

Ann: Results of Meeting, page-166

1. 564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Yes I do own other shares - although I'm not sure how that's relevant.

And yes, I do struggle. There in an absolute ton of proverbial irons in the fire for XPE right now - nearly all of which we are waiting on updates. The directors are ABSOLUTELY aware of undisclosed material information at the moment. The status of any one of our mous, licensing agreements, telink ble mesh porting, additional lenze apps, and any potential new customers currently in negotiation is all material - and we know pretty much nothing on how all of that is going at the moment.

Do you really think that that's not the case, hasn't been the case, and the can just buy off the market however they want to - without worrying about insider trading laws?

The example you raise - fair enough, but let's explore:

-firstly, it's the "well that person's doing it, so why can't I?" defense and doesn't address whether or not xpe directors can and should trade at the moment.

-secondly, I'd have to say it's highly suspect that with your example,the IAM director purchased shares, and then less than 3 weeks later IAM went into a trading halt due to the signing of a "material commerical agreement with a leading financial entity".

Perhaps it was all above board, maybe the director purchased shares, then after he purchased, they got a lead on a deal with ANZ, managed to start negotiating a deal, and then the negotiations advanced to execution. And in which case, well the director was purchasing without advanced knowledge and it's all legit. However, if , hypothetically, the director DID know about any of that prior to purchasing, then frankly, they broke the law and got away with it. Maybe they got away with it bc the market didn't have a strong positive reaction or maybe because it wasn't worth chasing a director on an 11k trade.

As I mentioned earlier- blackout periods are company policy - directors can purchase/sell on market as much as they want. However placing trades while holding undisclosed material knowledge - is illegal. Just because someone else does it and didn't get in trouble for it - doesn't make it any more legal for Xped directors. And frankly, the punishment is jail time. H*ll martha stewart went to jail for insider trading. And if you don't think Xped directors are holding undisclosed material information - (good or bad mind you) - then you haven't been paying attention. Because there are about a half a dozen material deals going on atm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ $3 47

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20100 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 79 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.