OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

Ann: Results of Meeting, page-175

1. 564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Ah here we go with the personal attacks. Did you seriously troll through posts from going on two years ago to find one where I asked a question and said "I'm learning"? Who cares? What does that show? Yea I'll happily admit - back then, as now, I had/have a lot to learn. Don't we all?

Acquisition deal - Been on one that lasted 2 years and on some small ones that were wrapped up in a matter of a week or two. Who knows how long Xped's took when Chris and John were begging for a bailout? Plus - the Xped announcement of the RTO, was pre-due diligence - which is the piece that really can take some time...

I do however, get what you're suggesting as these claims have been all over these boards for a long time now. I don't need to do sleuthing - I'm aware of what people have brought up etc. I'm not making any claims as to what may or may not have happened with trading around here a couple years ago as frankly, I'm not roping myself into that - way too much hot water for me, with absolutely nothing to gain. If you actually think dodgy stuff happened - please take it up with the appropriate people. HC probably isn't the appropriate spot for that.

That aside - that still doesn't negate anything I've said - in that directors likely have been subject to significant blackout periods and it's still illegal to trade on inside knowledge. It was illegal back then, it's illegal now. And you seem to be suggesting some dodginess of this sort occurred. IF, hypothetically, it had, well then why does that make it OK for it to continue? IT's the same type of argument you posed last night: "well this company is doing it so why can't we?". Or "I got away with it before why can't I do it now?"

The whole thing I've been getting at is insider trading is illegal. Plain and simple. Does that mean it doesn't happen? No of course not. Happens all the time. But personally if I was in the director's seat, I'd avoid any appearances of that type of behavior.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 14202 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 38735 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.