IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Ann: Results of Meeting, page-66

1. 3,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    I gte your point with mums and dads losing and you also. but that's your choice. I lost far to much also and cut the connection. If management are not approachable etc and question why I am calling and give incorrect email ad then I see a reason to sell amongst other points readily visable. I guess many would sell if they read some posts and its not a bad thing for them to save some of their capital.

Now lets get back to this ship that you say takes awhile too turn around. it aint no ship. Its on the life raft or life boy soon maybe. Its spinning around and not sure of the direction to take. its changing constantly but is reactive more so and too late to each berth to get a position.
    Its spinning in circles and its making me dizzy. Whats its next fail safe sure fire product when it wakes up to realisation that its missed the drone party?

as one poster said yesterday, many could run this style of company from the kitchen bench and possibly be not old enough to hold a licence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.