FLC 2.94% 16.5¢ fluence corporation limited

Hi Everyone, Not the best of trading days for the forming of...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hi Everyone,

Not the best of trading days for the forming of Fluence. In reality, at least Ron Lauder hasn't paid less than EMC is apparently worth, seems he paid a tad more, but it seems the Chi-X got it on the knocker.

It could have dropped further, and that would have been a bit of a small 'ouch' for Mr Lauder, however, I guess some one was paying attention. It seems an interesting few minutes trading today, which could have got worse. I work shift work, so don't always see what happens as it happens. I was surprised with today's trading on review, but to some degree it was expected, and I have to say that @Dungiven, summed up everything brilliantly.

Interesting about possible stop losses, lucky it didn't trigger more, as the SP could have really dropped off a cliff, as there don't seem to be many buyers, actually not much volume at all on the buy or selling side. Considering the inaugural forming of Fluence day, there was very low volume traded. Therefore, I guess it can be a bit precarious to play too many games with the SP.

Maybe investors have got bored, except those that wish to hold longer term. I do note that on the 12th July 2016, Open price and high was 81.5 cents and close was 79 cents. I invested in EMC in April 2016.

Whilst it seems we have come a long way, we haven't moved much in the SP, probably too many games and manipulation over many months, so it will be interesting to see if interest in buying grows eventually.

Yes it seems to be a long hold, and management seem exceptional, so will see if they can get past the games played on the ASX so the SP actually reflects what the new Fluence is worth. I guess it could be a long wait, as the ASX activity is not always rational, and I guess probably never will be.

In any case, tomorrow is another day, so will see. Naturally just my opinion, so ignore if you wish.

Cheers
    gsmaree

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $177.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.8¢ 16.5¢ $4.343K 26.32K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 244189 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 670034 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
16.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 16.5¢ 28969
Last updated 12.41pm 03/05/2024 ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.