CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

Ann: Results of Meeting, page-2

1. 11 Posts.
    The outcome of todays meeting, gives the company hope to continue, I am a long term holder from the Metex days, looks like the chinese will embrace our techology in China, a lot more than I can say for whats happened over the last year or so in Australia. Lets hope the CNX ship can now sail with ease.

I hope once listed back on the ASX people think before they sell, I myself have a large holding and look forward to seeing what our chinese fellow holders have for the future vision of CNX.

The ride back 10 years ago or so, was amazing from 5 or so cents to a high of 80c, all with speculation that our technology would work.

Now the company has shown that "Keyseam" can work and is a possible future energy source and we are at 1.3c or at $1.30 (after consolididation)

Im a believer and want the CNX ship sailing proud again and bring back the glory days.

If everyone runs to the side of the ship it will overturn and sink, stay onboard and enjoy the sail, we might be pleasantly suprised

"This is my view and my thoughts, please make you own assesments when evaluating stocks"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.