CTP 10.0% 5.5¢ central petroleum limited

After the meeting I spoke to Richard Cottee and asked him...

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    After the meeting I spoke to Richard Cottee and asked him whether Macquarie had advised what their future relationship with CTP would be.
    I commented that now the two votes were out of the way, the key issue for the company was Macquarie's response. I said I thought it was significant that Macquarie had not issued an announcement on the demise of the SOA and I hoped that in the light of their silence no news from them was good news for CTP. I thought that if they were to pull the rug out from under CTP they would be acting against their own commercial interest, since under their current relationship with CTP they would be one of the major beneficiaries of the great potential growth of the company.
    Cottee agreed and said that tomorrow he would be meeting with them to nut out the future relationship. He said he was confident they would not let any emotion affect their decision making ("they are after all the millionaires club") and would agree that it was in their best commercial interest to maintain their current relationship.
    I hope he will report back to us SHers after the meeting!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.005(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $40.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.5¢ 5.0¢ $514.4K 10.27M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 631107 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 98568 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.