ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    I'm glad that some people became aware of this stock through montley fool and my previous comment about them was probably a bit harsh as any extra publicity is a good thing . I'm just not a fan of their advertising methods and the way they spirt out financial advice in what is basically an ad. But for those that took note and got on board well done, what a ride we are having and great effort for taking advantage of the price drop when it happened
    Rather than looking at montley fool for financial advice I find it very useful to look at who is doing the deal and If you look at who did the deal IPO for getswift and their track record it was easy to see from the beginning this was always going to be something special ,as everything they touch seems to turns to gold.
    On another note I don't know why people should have to keep their share holdings confidential. If the stating of them is not in the way of trying to create a pissing contest I have no issue with it and actually find it quite helpful. Because If I know you have say 50 to 100 grand in gsw I am going to value your opinion and thoughts more than somebody that has just $500 in it, it's also interesting to know what price people got in at as it is an insight into the risk they are willing to take on the profit they are currently holding or at what price they see value In the stock .

I'm Looking forward to what tomorrow may bring .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.