GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Have you ever stopped to consider that holders of options being...

1. 1,284 Posts.
    Have you ever stopped to consider that holders of options being converted to stock this very day on most generous terms, haven't organised a tip sheet to issue a glowing report on the company? It has been done before pal. I do think this company is a potential winner but let us not get carried away. It is losing money, the mooted large contracts have not come to be disclosed and you have a very small group of people holding control of the company. It has been done before, probably when you were still in nappies. Poseidon was the company and it ran from under $1 to $280! It had a smaller issued capital but the story sounds all too familiar. I am a former Member of disallowed and have seen many tricks played over the past 60 years which parted honest traders from their money. Why would you post your holding on this web site? Who cares? What justification is there for this action? Self gratification or a means to suck in gullible investors is the likely reason. I am a happy holder and believe that this company has a sound future. I will however watch disclosures on directors holdings with care.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.