TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

I have been here since GAL days trading in and out on each pump...

1. 760 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    I have been here since GAL days trading in and out on each pump and dump. I think this is getting to the final straw. It is promise after promise with a failure to deliver. The basics are:

- No rev
    - Diluted to the max
    - Revenue unlikely before the next CR

The other issue I have is the inconsistency. I write to TV2 and I'm told one thing, and at the EGM we get another. In an email less than a week ago I was told that the company has been promised funds from PGAS by the end of this month, this has now turned to end of December. The Brazilian deal was still on target for October according to the company, but now it is in the hands of Brazilian regulations and Sol. You might think you would check that before commissioning, but then again no big deal for Sol, they'll only pay if it goes live.

All in all a shambles. I'd sell now, but I know Nick needs to get his 300m+ shares out, so there will be another pump.

Anyone new can come up with it's only a start up etc, but there have been too many changes in direction:

It started with consolidation when the company said there wasn't going to be one. Then we have the deals:

- Karaoke app
    - Divan
    - Sol
    - PGAS
    - STB
    - Flight entertainment
    - Toomai

Not one of these has made any money (someone can tell me karaoke $36k or something)

It was one of the first companies I invested in, I try not to make the same mistakes anymore.

Anyway last words from me....good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.