TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

A quick summary of meeting as I saw it: - All resolutions passed...

1. 2,365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 709
    A quick summary of meeting as I saw it:
    - All resolutions passed (some with dissent) - therefore if the board require the additional cash a further +600m shares could be on the market by the end of November.
    - Cash from PGAS (less likely) & SOL are most likely to be received by the end of December.
    - Brazilian soft roll out was received positively - awaiting hard roll out.
    - Brazilian hard rollout dependent on regulatory approvals between SOL & Government.
    - Indonesia is still to hard to ascertain when funds will start flowing.
    - SOL & PGAS agreements have TV2U as both the content provider (pay per use) and the subscription or transaction processor (subscribers will pay up front to use OTT service and TV2 will take their payments directly before forwarding on remainder to content providers and ISP's).
    - Current cash burn is /pm but will ramp up with the approvals of CN tranches C,D & E.
    - CN tranches C,D,E should provide enough funds to March-April 2018 if no invoiced funds receipted.
    - Additional shares under Rule 7.1 & 7.1A were approved for issue - reason cited was investment opportunities.
    - Recent share conversions on the CN are all above board and no discount to market applied
    - Focus remains Brazil & Indonesia OTT - all other legacy projects are just that - in the past.
    - TV2U doesn't hold any IP (all held through Tallico) - only has an exclusivity deal on the OTT.

There's a few other things that were touched on but I'll see what the other guy's that attended add to this. If there are questions that haven't been covered here feel free to fire them back to me and if they were covered I'll respond in kind.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.