TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

AzinAsia put a great synopsis together for someone from your...

1. 1,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 412
    AzinAsia put a great synopsis together for someone from your side but in fact it's actually wrong.

I'm not here to argue I'm merely trying to clear up the confusion!

This forum is ridiculous that's why I avoid at all cost anymore but if something is totally incorrect then I will write.

I don't really care what you do or say Jimmy but think very carefully about pushing this story about payment in December because some people might actually sell for that reason and the next thing is it's announced that pgascom money is in the accounts and those people will feel even worse!
    I've seen you drive the knife in when the SP was very low before and you said the contract with pgascom will never happen then gues what? It did happen and the sp had a great run while you disappeared for weeks.
    What about those poor people you may have tipped over the edge to sell back then? You don't feel bad for being so wrong?

I'm comfortable and would urge anyone that is concerned to email David in regards to the payment from Pgascom and don't base ANY decision on anything posted on here.

Have a good day one and all..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.