AYT 0.00% 0.4¢ austin metals limited

Ann: Results of Meeting, page-4

1. JFI
    6,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    At this stage the only real announcement I am interested in is the one which shows clearly that the board have strategically forward thought and nutted out funding matters to get to a productive revenue earning (income generating) state. Given the fact that an economic deposit is likely at Copper Blow and Razorback addressing these matters sooner than later would be a smart move. If it can be shown that a certain dollar amount can be orchestrated to fund to production we would then see a level of derisking occur and the company's real potential value be expressed through a more elevated and realistic share price commensurate with a decent IOCG deposit.

If I was dealing with strategy at this point I would be thinking a year ahead now and be nutting this out - and be ten steps ahead of any issues well before they eventuated so littles didn't have any meanigful negative impact.

This clearly has success written in to the blue print and just needs the correct steps along the way and it will all happen.

JFI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.296M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3804125 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2086257 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AYT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.