RHT 1.69% 6.0¢ resonance health limited

31,000,000 votes were against the relection of Panton and...

1. 12,484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1760
    31,000,000 votes were against the relection of Panton and Baroni.

........there are a lot of shareholders totally p..... of with their decision making capacity and vision of taking this company forward.

If I was on a board that had seen the company through my policy making decisions, spend millions on wages and marketing whilst the share price diminished and the company operated at a loss.

I would resign.

.......so what happens now. The shareholders sit back and watch another 4 to 5 years of clinical trials for an MRI technologies such as Bone Marrow to see if they can find a niche market against existing mass market entrenched diagnostic procedures. Eg blood tests and biopsies.

THERE IS NO GROWTH IN THE COMPANY.

IT HAS STAGNATED.

THE CURRENT SPEND RATE IS DEPLETING CASH RESERVES.

NONE OF THE CURRENT INITIATIVES SUGGEST THAT REVENUE WILL INCREASE. IT IS BUILT ON HOPE, LIKE HEPAFAT, LIKE LIVER FIBROSIS, LIKE BONE MARROW, LIKE AI...............

I am a substantial shareholder and mark my words this company is at a pivotal point - in this modern business world of ever developing instant technologies there are only two options failure or success.

Now Resonance Health has been in its business for over a decade and produced one revenue product of any value and it plateaued two years ago.

What now...........you cannot keep spending millions a year on wages/marketing/travel/research and lose $300,0000 per year - you go broke and the shareholders go down with the ship.

Currently I see failure.

I do not like that option.

They have got my money and a lot of it.

The only thing that has changed in the last 4 months is an announcement re AI in association with the chairmans company. They had to do something, the company had stagnated under their management.

I ask, how is the current research cultured philosophy within the company all of a sudden going to become one of commercial focus.

The two disciplines are poles apart.

.....and then what does it get back to....the people.

10 years plus with a revolving door for management and board with one commercial product and operating the company at an annual loss is a sub standard performance with a share price at 2 cents an virually illiquid. imo

The shareholders deserve more, they gave you their money - make money!!

Every thing within the company is perfectly in order and run as a public company should be.......but it cannot make money!!!!!!!!!

PROFIT!!

...ok so we shareholders are philanthopists paying wages for all those employed at Resonance Health.

?????? and in the latest AGM you approved the facility of another cap raising.

What.

All imo as a totally dissatisified shareholder.

Would rather know warts and all than this story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.001(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $26.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 6.0¢ 5.9¢ $8.894K 149.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 227452 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 12837 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.