BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Ann: Results of Meeting, page-2

1. 816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Went to the AGM today. From memory issues raised by shareholders (and a concise summary of the response from Tom) included the following:

1. What is the arrangement between the company and Ausdrill. Are there any expectations that BRB will offer them work going forward?

A: No, but they have an agreement with them (to do the drilling?). I’m not quite sure what this questioner exactly had in mind.

2. How much work will they be offered in the next year?

A: Initially, Tom couldn’t give an answer, but was then asked what the exploration budget will be for next year. This budget is $11m which gives an idea.

3. The impact on developing the site given the presence of the Lake Roe waterbody.

A: No major issues.

4. Will the JORC definitely be released March qtr.

A: Yes.

5. Why did the ASX require the announcement regarding assay results to be re-issued?

A: It required a change to the annexure which was initially presented using the format for a producers and not an explorer - minor issue.

6. What has the company done to learn from the impact that the delay in the JORC had on the SP and negative comments from a broker at the time.

A: The company is always looking at how it can improve itself and has taken action with regard to the reaction by some brokers (I think). He also said its important that the company educates the market so that it better understands how good the BRB discovery is.

7. When will the company move from explorer to producer.

A: Only said that the JORC will provide more information about how the prospect could be developed, ie underground, open pit, combo, the throughput, the mill required, the process etc... No timeframes, nor comments regarding selling the asset.

Sorry if I missed anything. Corrections, additions welcomed.

Cheers
    Mainy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.