BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Thanks very much to both of you for sharing this information. It...

1. 18,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3781
    Thanks very much to both of you for sharing this information.
    It sounds as if it was a reassuring meeting?

“How Big “ will set all sorts of balls rolling from size of workforce and village to initial projections of mine life...

I hope they follow the Gascoyne example when it comes to all this and book NRW Holdings for the job as Gascoyne has done .
    That would be sweet

Anyway..also 8n relation to the “how big “ question:
    I just looked back over a story in The West early this month .. https://thewest.com.au/news/kalgoor...-gold-hopes-at-bombora-revealed-ng-b88646714z
    [
    ..”he company was busy in the three months to September 30, with 157 reverse-circulation holes drilled totalling more than 25,045m, along with 13 diamond holes, for 2221m.

Three campaigns revealed extended mineralisation at the deposit, with strikes of 5.7m at 3.53g/t from 152m, and 2.5m at 10.24g/t from 236m.

The results forced Breaker to delay its planned maiden resource announcement to early next year.

Mr Sanders compared Bombora’s elongated strike zone to Evolution’s White Foil, at the Mungari operations 20km west of Kalgoorlie, and signalled the opportunity to develop a substantial resource.

“It is a dolerite-hosted gold deposit with many similarities (to White Foil),” he said.

“There is definitely the same potential, but we need to finish the drilling.”

Interestingly Patersons response to this (as reported) was “ The company could have shown clearly in that resource release which areas of the proposed pit did not have sufficient drill density for a comprehensive resource estimate”
    ......they seem to have wanted to know where the gold was not rather than where it was ?

I wish I had gone to the meeting as I have enough skin in Breaker now for its performance to make a difference to my life but as I didn’t I am going to believe the reports and the CEO and the rationales of long termers on the thread here!
    https://evolutionmining.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Mungari-Fact-Sheet_May-2017_web.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.