EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Ann: Results of Meeting, page-33

1. 4,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 582
    Yes, it was a pleasure to meet you as well Drummond’s. Thanks for discussing your thoughts before and after the agm. As a local with interests in and with an eye obviously on the look out for opportunities, particularly it seems in WA, your views are most welcome.

Re the likelihood that a US based partner from within the industry who would provide Investment dollars, along with the associated connections/outlets and savvy as a board member, I seriously believe that that is the near term intention of this board, based upon what was said yesterday. Perhaps, given the emphasis placed upon the size of the Texan market (approx 7 times that of Georgia for example) you may well be right about a strategic partner coming from that part of the world. Such an announcement could well coincide with the also promoted dual listing prospect, which was promoted by GS as planned for by the board in the near future.

Re hot rocks, maybe Musk’s batteries are nearby, as that was a big problem re location.

For those concerned re the move to replace the original version of EdenCrete, it was made clear that Refinement of EdenCrete as a high concentrate version is simply smart and basic economics because the science is in. Existing and new customers will see the costs lowered for the same performance levels and eden maintains the existing profit margins. That is a marketing dream call, if ever I heard one.

In essence: The product has been refined to the benefit primarily of the customer, a strategic industry based investment partner is likely to be announced and appointed to an enlarged Board of Directors and Dual Listing on the US stock market has all been clearly indicated as planned for, within the (very) near future (I adjudged).

I have opted to stay in Perth for a few days more and enjoy this great city and Fremantle (which has some similarities to Newcastle from memory). Cheers and generally, please DYOR. Our observations are just that.
    ESP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.427M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 195387450 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 8865673 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.07am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.