EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Ann: Results of Meeting, page-46

1. 20,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1783
    In your answer to Nursery ESP, you said this,
    "The point intimated at the agm by GS in relation to the near term probability of an instituational US investment, was made as a direct consideration of the question that you have raised. I trust this is helpful."

Now considering that Nursery was questioning the structure of EDE/TAS, and what you first said here,

"The relationship between ede and tas was brought up in respect to the possibility that it could confuse if not deter investors. To my mind, GS made it clear that ede was an off-shoot of tas at a time when there were clear lines to be made in terms of what each was perusing.

As things turned out of course, they now share fundamentally the same platform as it were, founded upon the now primary focus upon developing, production and marketing of EdenCrete."

I am just wondering whether there is some sort of mechanism where EDE and TAS were rolled back into one? and if so then some of those shares that this institutional buyer could be taking up, could possibly come from some portion of the existing TAS shares? or something along those lines?

Or is that too far fetched?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.427M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $20 10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
71 193077450 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 8333137 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.17pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.