CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 8,603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2889
    just speculating here:
    - a really easy, simple and inexpensive way for the TAS/EDE structure to be resolved, would be for TAS to do an in-specie distribution of the EDE shares which are held by TAS, to each TAS shareholder.
    And yes, the Solomons would get the lions share, but that's life.
    Each TAS s/h would get 1 EDE share for every TAS share they own - and about I EDE Option for every I TAS share.
    That would improve EDE liquidity, it would mean that TAS did not have to raise cash every time EDE did a CR, and would also mean that TAS was not require to raise cash for the conversion of its EDE options.
    It would also reduce the control of TAS, because it would spread the voting power from a block vote, to a more representative spread of shareholders.
    I think it would be good for TAS s/h, because each TAS s/h simply does not have a direct investment in EDE - it a proxy investment. If EDE shares skyrocket, currently a TAS s/h only has a indirect benefit. If EDE is subject to a T/O or say a payment of dividend, a TAS s/h cannot access the benefit - they need to wait and see what the board of TAS does with the money. It might be retained within TAS, and not distributed.
    So that's one way to simplify the structure with little pain and cost.
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.