MTC 0.00% 23.0¢ metalstech limited

Ann: Results of Meeting, page-2

1. 5,183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3830
    Over 99.9% for every resolution, that's a pretty solid result.

And approx 40% of shares are held by directors, significant skin-in-the-game as they say.

The share price has been holding up well. Every time it threatens to the downside, strong renewed buying sustains it just below the 30c level recently.

The Rusty Lake Cobalt-Silver mine acquisition looks very prospective. It will be interesting to see the technical due diligence on this. I know the directors have a detailed set of formulas for selecting properties, and the projects must achieve stringent parameters before MTC purchase them. This gives shareholders confidence. I believe this will not be the last Cobalt-Silver acquisition, and I suspect there is more to come before iCobalt is listed.

The spin-out of iCobalt will also be interesting, because it's not been decided how this will be done yet. It would be good to know approx how much of iCobalt is factored into the current share price though, my gut feeling is about 30% at the moment, given the recent strength of Cobalt prices.

40 million shares escrowed until February 2019.

Currently 45 million shares outstanding, so it has a good tight structure.

This seems to be tracking along nicely now, and the chairman's recent address was very reassuring and positive.

Lithium and Cobalt in Canada, both going strong.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 23.0¢ $3.082K 13.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 113993 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 26823 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.