KCN 0.30% $1.66 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Ann: Results of Meeting, page-13

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Cheers Dazza though to be fair joebop is as he said his own man. Far more detached than I am.

IMHO you took the correct action preserving your capital.

I will stick around but I doubt I'll post much. KCN doesn't need my negativity now.

The potential in Chatree intrigues me and if only RS-K had gone I might have taken a punt. Come June/July I might say hello though to see just how wrong I called this (or not). and see if any of oldF's wild assertions are ever validated

Hopefully MTR has given the bod a kick up the behind. It will benefit you if they can learn from the recent events.

I'm an investor rather than a trader (long only) and know some of you guys need a break to take stock of your situation and reflect on your odds of restoring value following Ross.

Hopefully you have learned a little on this journey too l, recognise when then CEO is overpaid etc.

To think if ecker hadn't pulled my chain all those weeks ago my comments would probably have been in single digits!

Regardless of the vote I take some comfort from the fact the Thai gov have indicated a willingness to embrace mining and Chatree will one year come back to life. It bodes well for MTr's Thai JV too.

I bought more MOD recently and will buy MTR tomorrow should this provide an opportunity.
    I know Denial expressed an interest in MOD, along with the odd shared joke, so perhaps one day I'll see you there too.

Regardless of perceived sides here MTR does not start board spills lightly. There was good reason.

atb ttfn
    JS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.66
Change
0.005(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $426.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.69 $1.76 $1.65 $785.3K 461.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14388 $1.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.68 2484 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.