AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Ann: Results of Meeting, page-4

1. 1,186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 729
    Others points: More about the room:

1. team is upbeat and positive about the progress.
    2. I guess there was some backtracking on the imminent comments of the past. I think this was Fred getting ahead of himself so no new comments of this vein. He did interject when a comment was made that delays would put the project at risk of being first to market. This was made loud and clear from Fred and Youvil that there was no other known player in this space.
    3. It did appear that they feel they have tested all they can at this point and therefore feel that the next batch will be usable and the pixels will work as intended.
    4. They spoke about unusable pixels and said if 50% of pixels could not be used this would reduce sound by 6 DBS.
    5. They spoke about the limiting factor of using 3rd party fabs and this causing delays or items out of their control but they were thankful this has saved them close to $1billion dollars in giving this to third parties, although this has caused time delays.
    6. I think they also wanted to stress that although this taking some time to be resolved this is a quantum shift and we need to be patient. The key is they believe we are moving forward with each step and they do not feel there is a large hurdle (although there could be). I understand everyone frustration mainly due to Fred's previous comments but I feel more confident today than ever that we will get there with a positive result.
    7. One comment was about when is everyone going to get rich. To me the people on the stand have more to lose and gain if it does and compared to most stocks they are not working for the salary, they are working for their livelyhood. Not many ASX listed stocks have this unique situation where to management failure is not an option, or an option they want to entertain as they can't just move on to another board position that now suits them better.

Anyway DYOR. Good luck to all and I would like to hear from others who were their past when I left.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.