JAT 0.66% 76.0¢ jatcorp limited

Ann: Results of Meeting, page-2

1. 1,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    A few notes across my desk after the meeting and I’m going into the weekend brimming. I’ve also just flicked an email to my broker to release some funds to put more in. Not ramping by all means but the bullish sentiment from directors is exciting, the fundamentals are there and I can’t help myself.

CFDA around the corner - approval will be quicker than we think.

It’s all about sales - Wilton has made deals with 5 major platforms and the issue is going to be supply more than demand. It’ll barely make the shelf.

Very excited about CIIE - a lot more details to come (not mentioned) that will make investors jump for joy.

The comparison of JAT to WHA and BUB is laughable. JAT will cream these in months to come - they are very over hyped.

The investors that got cheap shares were purpose picked. They only get in if the have something to offer. And they do. The directors are smart, swift and confident.

I’m normally quite conservative and don’t buy on hype. The fundamentals are here and you don’t even have to join the dots. The company has put a clear map out.

We are financial, connected and saleable in a booming sector.

My wife and I will not be eating for the coming months as we will be investing firmly here.

Good work roosterman. Thanks for attending and shedding some light.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
76.0¢
Change
0.005(0.66%)
Mkt cap ! $63.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 76.0¢ 75.0¢ $27.89K 37.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4500 76.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.5¢ 75777 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.14pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.