JAT 0.66% 76.0¢ jatcorp limited

As far as I understand, the emphasis was the interest is there,...

1. 1,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    As far as I understand, the emphasis was the interest is there, particularly SDC. Wilton non commital to something they aren’t ready for. Eg they have 3000 stores they want the product in but JAT have said we cannot supply that at this stage. So they asked to try 300 stores.

So to answer your concern, I take that they are aware of over committing and not being able to supply. Whilst developing relationship and having a minor footprint with these big companies endeavouring to increase their production.

It’s very early and whilst they keep increasing their profile, in the back ground, I’m sure they are developing and building production in line with that.

From what I have heard/understand they really are setting a solid foundation before going big but doing so in confidence that they can be a major player. The peers mentioned were A2 and Bellamy. Bub and wha not in our ball park, so looking at a bigger and better model than these two. Not to say they’re not ok in their own merit but management pretty clear that we should expect to scale to those bigger players in a2 and Bellamy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
76.0¢
Change
0.005(0.66%)
Mkt cap ! $63.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 76.0¢ 75.0¢ $27.89K 37.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4500 76.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.5¢ 75777 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.14pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.