JAT 0.66% 76.0¢ jatcorp limited

I’m not sure if you asked Chapu? Didn’t you just state your...

1. 1,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    I’m not sure if you asked Chapu?

Didn’t you just state your position and referred it back to chart and your investing model?

Plenty on here could address questions/issues.

IMHO, this is about as de risked as you can get in a spec IF stock.

Tatura will have formula to JAT within days. Submission to follow shortly after. Company have stated the submission will Be this month and that is still on target.

Thechoice is correct in saying 4-6 months has been the previous benchmark for approval. Firstly, there is no rule. It’s an allowance. Secondly, inaugural applicants were always going to have hiccups. It can be a strong assumption that the processes would be learned and naturally the efficiency of these would increase. Thirdly, the amalgamation is in favour. The new SMRA - no procedural change but resource allocation. Management ARE confident that approval can definitely be granted well and truely before the misquoted 4-6 month time line. 4-6 weeks has been quoted and I have no reason to doubt that.

Hopefully, in the announcement of application submission, there will be a lot of clarity around management expectation in the process.

And before any non holding thread basher comes on to call this ‘ramping’ - you are more than welcome to call the company and gain clarity. The company will be attempting to clarify via Ann around the ambiguity of their selling status and the application process. ASX have made it hard for JAT to make any announcement that could be ‘misinterpreted’ or ‘fluffy’. Obviously due to the earlier suspension, JAT are being scrutinised for blue pen not black pen issues.

Anyway, the bottom line is, in my eyes, the risk for reward play is very acceptable. Once the application is submitted, the bottom has been found and we should see a nice steady rise in anticipated approval and closing on CIIE date, with contract and sale details in the interim.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
76.0¢
Change
0.005(0.66%)
Mkt cap ! $63.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 76.0¢ 75.0¢ $27.89K 37.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4500 76.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.5¢ 75777 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.14pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.