MSM 0.00% 5.9¢ msm corporation international ltd

I must have missed the bit about MSM receiving the money from...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    I must have missed the bit about MSM receiving the money from Riva - big oversight on my part.

I a;so haven't been able to find where I said that Riva would not sign a binding agreement for
    Megastar India - I queried why it had taken so ridiculously long. The next number of days will tell us all about the basis and strength of that "binding agreement". - It will reveal how binding that agreement really is and what it actually binds Riva to.

The next number of days will also show the integrity and truth of the "binding agreement" with Riva regarding their funding commitment - will they cough up 3 million bucks and subscribe for 79 million MSM shares at 4.3 cents each.

Back to my earlier post - what is "INCORRECT" about the fact that the Directors and Doug Barry own more than 41 million shares and that circa 20 million votes were lodged in the affirmative at the recent MSM Shareholders Meeting - not too much to get "INCORRECT" there.

Seems to me that Laitoki is weakening his resolve - I can see a glimpse of white flag - but he fought the good fight. Perhaps he didn't "understand" MSM after all.

It would indeed be "amusing" if the MSM share price wasn't so brutally real and financially painful. It is also amusing why you keep defending everything MSM when the price has been absolutely trashed and shareholders didn't support the Company with a cent of their money - even the Directors squibbed.

As at the time of writing the Company has little to no money and is totally dependent on a mysterious and little known Indian/Dubai company stumping up money at nearly 3 times the current market price.

But if I am wrong and I missed (as stated at the outset) the announcement regarding the receipt by MSM of the 3 million smackaroonies - then off to the silly boy corner for me.

If not - and the Company is still waiting for the cheque - my earlier promise remains. If Riva coughs up (without major change or renegotiation) - then the most humble and unreserved apology will be forthcoming from me and I undertake to spend a week in the naughty boy chair and buy 5 million MSM shares in penance.

What will be your stance in a week if Riva goes missing with the 3 million bucks?

Over to you and Riva.

BTW - how is the averaging down plan going?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.