MSM 0.00% 5.9¢ msm corporation international ltd

I don't think anyone would question your comments about buying...

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    I don't think anyone would question your comments about buying now and if RIVA fell away that the SP could go lower. It remains a risk, and that risk increases if the SP remains where it is or even goes lower. It is not these observations that cause us concern. I do note that you used to be a shareholder and got out losing some doh. Never a great outcome, but then as I have said before, that was always the risk with a speculative stock like this. What I, and I think others have an intolerance of are the accusations that management are incompetent and should be caned for failures in some parts of this new business. Some failure in a startup is not just normal, it is inevitable. Sometimes more things go wrong that right, but eventually good things come from it. I think these guys have executed some great ideas and strategies when trying to prove their business model. This phoenix may yet rise from the ashes. I can imagine the burden and stress the team must be feeling knowing where the SP is and impact on shareholder. But you know what, I invested understanding that this was the risk. I remain supportive as I believe in the concept and the team. No one can deny the SP is in the shitter and that this is bad. No one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.