1TT 0.00% 0.2¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

If they were upfront with shareholders they may have got it over...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    If they were upfront with shareholders they may have got it over the line. We know the company is looking for new acquisitions, which is desperately needed to bolster the product, solution offerings and bottom line of the business but without full disclosure this is the result they get. Unfortunately we are the company, you me and every other shareholder not just the 4-5 men running the meeting and it's our right to know what is planned for the company and how they intended to spend the $2mil.
    I give full disclosure in that I voted yes to all because I can see that without either the purchase of an existing and profitable business and/or a product that compliments Loyyal then the company will fail.
    There is enough no votes for a demand on the MD to do a strategic outline to shareholders; we are on the register and our contact addresses are known. Frankly there is insufficient prospective client interest in Wooboard alone to make this company viable and what is happening with Loyyal.?; Loyyal is what will make this company, so why is there no news for Asia Pacific region?, what Loyyal seminars have been conducted. They shouldn't disclose client base or prospects but what interest has been developed. This and the questions above I put to the MD who to date is behaving like a $50k a year man.!! and unfortunately at our expense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.