TKF 0.00% 0.1¢ tikforce limited

Hmm, done in by voter/shareholder apathy? I can't see it ending...

1. 140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Hmm, done in by voter/shareholder apathy?
    I can't see it ending here as substantial shareholders will not be pleased and the non-aligned proxies (wielded by the non-shareholding Chairman!) carried the day.
    At least the spotlight has been shon on the dealings of KB in trying for a quick sell off that seems to give next to no value whatsoever to existing shareholders.
    I can't see the ASX being fooled by the very flimsy "due dilligence" supposedly carried out on Gambier Holdings (notice that there was no mention that the paint on Gambier's front door is hardly dry after two months since inception !).
    It would be a travesty if KB was to be allowed to sell of the IP and software licensing so cheaply and thus deprive current shareholders any realistic chance of recovering their losses to date.
    Perhaps we should club together and offer a dollar or two more than Gambier for the worldwide software rights?
    I think that the reveal of the shareholders set to become very substantial shareholders (if the CN resolution eventually goes through) might be very revealing!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TKF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.