CGM 0.00% 0.1¢ cougar metals nl

Hey All on these threads, Disclosure up front... Non Holder, not...

1. 758 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 925
    Hey All on these threads,

Disclosure up front... Non Holder, not a troll.

I'm genuinely researching CGM and read a fair bit about this company.  I'm thinking strategically CGM may be a good long term investment as I see potential, just perhaps not with the current management?

Reading these threads there seems to be mixed opinion about the prospects, the Brazil asset seems good, but nothing happening?

Management seem to raise coin, but I'm not sure if it's spent wisely?

As a potential investor,  can anyone here provide a view on this latest round of Capital Raise voted for at the EGM?  Do you think it'll go to good use, or will the SP just dilute over a longer period?  What's the strategic view of the company with these funds as the EGM information suggests it'll be spent on 4 or 5 things;

"
    The Funds Received under the Funding Agreement will be applied towards exploration of the Company’s Ceara Lithium project in Brazil, the Plateado Cobalt project in Chile, the
    Pyke Hill nickel cobalt project, legal expenses in relation to ongoing arbitration matters,
    repayment of specific debt, general working capital and for the acquisition of any
    prospective projects identified in the future.

"

I understand the company needs funds to progress current projects, new acquisitions, repay debt, legal fees etc... but this doesn't fill me with confidence exactly what is the priority.

Looking for guidance from this forum:  is it worth getting in now or give it a while?

For what it's worth, it was the GTT Ventures assisting with a previous CR Placement that caught my interest with CGM.

All above is IMO, no negativity or hostility intended,  just genuine interest.

Thanks in advance.
    MSN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.