SUV 5.56% 5.7¢ suvo strategic minerals limited

Ann: Results of Meeting, page-35

1. 12,581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1789
    Hi SG

I think the communication from the UTR management has been poor. Development of technology in a University is but one theoretical exercise. The practical application to the market place is usually where many such concepts meet the wall.
    Many an entrepreneur has latched onto various University developments and failed miserably at the market implementation eg HYD was PSY etc
    My recent delving into the announced collaboration and the partner involved did nothing to assure me that my investment was in good hands. Maybe I have not got enough info, I can only go on what has been forthcoming from UTR and sourcing via the internet and other research avenues.
    The current share price is not my major concern, all micro caps are getting belted and have been for the last 12 months. My concern is the developments within UTR.
    If a vague update is forthcoming before Dec re commercial progress then I would suggest this company will have many hurdles to cross before any meaningful progress is made. .....that means chewing up cash.
    Hopefully I am wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $55.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.7¢ 5.3¢ $36.41K 675.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 149999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.