JAV 0.00% 0.2¢ javelin minerals limited

Folks I have not "totally" given up on VIC.......it is not...

1. pc3
    2,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1868
    Folks I have not "totally" given up on VIC.......it is not looking good there is no disputing that.

I recently wrote a note to T. Clee and to his credit he responded. Now he obviously couldn't divulge much/if anything to me. But it would seem at face value he took what I wrote on board. Below is what I wrote and following that is his reply. I have stated before, it is not in anyone's interest that actually holds VIC shares to disparage the company. I was loath to post this as it was "personal" correspondence to a degree, but what I wrote was not anything that many of us have already posted here, and his reply was pretty generic, but a reply never the less.

We as retail share holders have no choice now but to wait this out and see what transpires. I am not expecting a lot...mentally I have written it off. But I think if there is a hope VIC might get back up and running and with luck they manage to move the sp north, negativity on this forum wont help us (if in fact HC does have any influence on share prices) achieve that.

"Hi Terence I would expect yourself and Elingford to be working for VIC and your other company's in suspension "probono" given the current debacle. It would hardly be fair to drain the company accounts further for self gain given your performance. Suffering VIC shareholders invested due to promising tenements. For god sake please drill the tenements (if VIC ever gets out of suspension). As D. Andrews stated recently in his campaign "say what you do, and do what you say" If nothing comes of the assays so be it, at least you can proudly hold your head high and say "we did what we said we would do" I expect I wont get a reply and you will delete this, but I would like to think that you intend to put shareholders interest at the top of your priority list. Gee if you drill the VIC tenements and we have good grades of Co with the EV story unfolding rapidly it MIGHT be the biggest pay day you ever get. Take note of Benjamin Bell (AUZ) and Ken Brisden (PLS) as heads of companys that add shareholder value, and in doing so personally benefit as well. Please give the shareholders of VIC some hope and show some real intent to get VIC going; 1. Drill the "hell out of Husky and Malmute" 2. If we have good assays get a JORC 3. Pitch VIC for a take over Get it done for godsake ! so you can hold your head high, because right at the moment the whole thing with VIC, HDY and Everblu stinks of greed, convince myself and other shareholders otherwise ! Putting shareholders interests first just might work out financially better for yourself and your partners in the long term, there are only so many bridges each of us has to burn in life Terrence, no matter our social standing".

His Reply;

A lot of what you have said makes total sense. Rest assured, your comments have not fallen on deaf ears. All I can say is stay tuned and keep your eyes out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.