NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Ann: Results of Meeting, page-20

1. 13,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4845
    I dont think there was much to present with the Annual Report distributed in print form. Many AGM presentations are just based on the report anyway.

Recent October briefings updated us on a lot of whats going on and company direction.

What the other posters seem to have left out, is that after the questions from the floor there was an extended opportunity to chat to any of the Executive who were all there. That discussion was intended to allow shareholders to ask questions. Thats a part of AGMs and in a small company, it ends up being just about one to one.

Speaking to Dr Alan Davis about technical aspects of the products was very informative. The MAX are quite an amazing step forward from anything so far, and were co-developed with the LiveIQ. The processors in the MAX are 5x more powerful than in the IQbuds/BOOST! Enabling them to run much more complex algorithms etc. What surprised me the most was his enthusiasm for the TVStreamer product. Apparently it is a really fantatsic product technologically. 

Anyway, just to reassure you @cocopos. Nothing untoward at all re no presentation. I suspect theyve been very busy!!  There was an air of confidence about all exec members. The share market machinations are not really related to them. More related to market players and participants and always motivated by the usual thing - the fast buck $$$ - or in this case the fast £

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.