NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Ann: Results of Meeting, page-26

1. 13,624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4845
    From what I can gather from those individuals that have been kind enough to offer their relay of the information provided at the AGM, among many enlightening items discussed, one item that seems closest to being resolved is the LiveIQ production.

We can look forward to quite a few items coming up but for me this one stands to be the one that can set us on a sustainable directory in an instant. IMO

Hi @PokerMoe - you are dead right re the LiveIQ.

When I went to the "briefing" in Perth in October JM was positive but stready re progress with the OEM. He actually downplayed it a bit as people had overstated the situation from the Sydney/Melbourne breifings earlier.

But on Friday, the mood and chat had changed significantly. Justin was much more upbeat about these than hewas at the October briefing. He talked about it in response to a question from the floor, and also chatted about it after. This is my perspective on what was said: (@Stezza or @bannercannon may be able to support this)

• There will be news or an update on LiveIQ shortly
    • The OEM discussions have been continuing andaccelerating with overseas group/s visiting Northbridge recently
    • It will likely come out as someone else’sproduct
    • We will manufacture them
    • There won’t be big upfront costs associated

The costs stuff came up from a question I asked in discussion. I had reservations about whether we could afford to go forward with them at present, but it sounded like the deal would not involve us putting in $ to get it going. Which of course increases the likelihood of an income stream for us sooner than expected - and someone else (much bigger than Nuheara based on Octobers breifing info) spending the $$ for marketing. 

So rather than just sales of our products on the open markets - we could very soon have two steady income streams that dont require marketing by us - NHS prescriptions and "LiveIQ" "commissions" (whatever form that takes.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.