FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

I also went to the AGM and left feeling very reassured. We...

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 638

I also went to the AGM and left feeling very reassured. We really are lucky to have an incredible board and management team. There wasn’t any new information but of course there is interest in our project and the team are chasing every angle, every opportunity to maximise value for shareholders. Part of maximising value means getting the fundamentals right (transportation, water, power, product, recovery, ore reserves, measured resources etc) as that derisks the project and means we don’t suffer later. Also makes us even MORE of a cash cow.. who knew our opex could get lower? Marketing and promotion also maximises value for shareholders, if people don’t understand BGS and the value proposition then the share price lags and the disconnect remains.

Newsflow will come.. we just need to be patient. Trust the team. They know what they’re doing and they’re working hard in our best interests. Huge credit to Chris and the team for engaging shareholders in Sydney and Melbourne too. They were very happy to answer everyone’s questions and share what they were allowed.

Projects 101:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1569/1569740-ad76ceac7ac81cf7bed5e148d5bac7dd.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.