GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

I have been following this group daily, waiting patiently for...

1. 146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    I have been following this group daily, waiting patiently for the NASDAQ listing, AGM and god knows what else. Many milestones went by with zero achievements to show. We have all been disappointed before by this company not achieving any milestone, not communicating properly, MOUs disappearing etc. BUT! this is too much. CEO and controlling shareholder not making it to the AGM because of so called visa issues is a spit in the face (and very likely a lie). As simple as that. Long ago I have said the DR runs this company as a private company and it is clear I was right. Like many other false statements, I am sure this nonsense about breaking even by year end will disappear. NASDAQ listing? I am not sure anymore. I used to be an investment banker and have done my share of US IPOs. Roadshows end with a listing. DR being away is a very bad sign so I am not sure how one can say the roadshow went well. It is clear that the company could not care less about ASX shareholders who have been with the company for a while. After more than a year of patiently waiting I am down nearly 50% while the markets are at all times high. Next steps from here? I think we should involve the regulator. We should reach out to ASX for help. This company should provide a business update ASAP which must include all the great questions asked here today...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.