TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann: Results of Meeting, page-5

1. 9,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    The smart kids might just start buying millions of shares now and sit back and wait for the pay day. That’s my game, be in the moment. Anything before doesn’t matter. The market knows jack s#it about Tritons current situation because it stopped watching when we went into administration. We haven’t been a market darling forever (but we will be) our sector, share price, or our peers haven’t wowed the crowd of late. We are a diamond in the rough.

When China says yes....it’s a yes. We are small fry to tham but they want our commodity and if we make millions off then picking us up and carrying us over the Finnish line then trust me, they will make squillions. China is a long game player, we, the west are greedy short term players. PC Knows the game and isn’t in it for the short term. This is a Fortescue/BHP ... this is a move from oil to EV, to solar to fire retardants, to a new age of clean green power. No one can ignore that we and produce. The market may be

TON is not on the marker radar...but it soon will be. The smart money is on the dark but I am betting my house that the players in the world graphite market know what we have and I’m pretty sure it will be monetised in the not to distant future and those of us with a substantial holding will be filthy rich.

KL - Life is a waiting game but you can choose what is worth waiting for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1352644 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 29451 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.