TON 0.00% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann: Results of Meeting, page-82

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Unlike you & JawDropper right now..I'm actually putting forward an honest appraisal of the state of affairs.

We never know how markets are going to respond or what global challenges are going to arise on any given day that can have major bearings on businesses..Particularly publicly listed companies.

Going by what Peter said in the interview regarding finance there will be little or no dilution..Triton will be receiving US $40m via 'China Merchant Bank' in debt & $35m via 'Jinan Hi-tech' in debt support, both at concessional rates. The latter owns a leasing company & the $35m will be made up of equipment. Jinan have already committed US $7m in cash via equity.

Peter says Triton will not need to equity raise via shareholders & are effectively fully financed pending all approval in relation to Jinan Hi-tech becoming major shareholders & the finalising of advanced finance discussions.

I'm not interested in 2c or boat talk...I'm not interested in nasties..I wish you & everyone well.

I'm trying to actively participate on the forum & my calculations are based on the possible near term and are taking into account tangible financing figures & current market valuations of Triton based on our market cap..Not what I'd like it to be worth..Just trying to apply reasonable & realistic rationale to a projection.

I'd love to hear others thoughts on valuations taking the financial package into consideration.

Cheers.
    Last edited by BigDaniel: 03/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $324 36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2817376 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 620090 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.