BOT 16.9% 38.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Ann: Results of Meeting, page-12

1. 231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Rusty as you know I was not able to attend but the feed back second hand is they did not want to talk about the results of the acne trial and deflected when asked . I have the impression that they are more focused on AD and the anti bacterial side of things. As for the large vechicle response in the US " nothing to see here". I suspect they are not too concerned what happens to the share price temporarily in the ASX back water . They pointed out AD is a much bigger market. They also want to fast track the anti bacterial phase 1 in what I think is peri operative ab prophylaxis type trial and for this I suspect they will ask and likely get FDA fast track approval. The impression I have is we are looking at the acne trial in the rear vision mirror now . Every ting i heard reinforces my long term hold here. There will be more annoucements regarding the anti bacterial trials over the next 3 months. My personal opinion is that if this thing works that is were we are going to make a lot of money and I will buy you a drink or two! Sorry I can not more directly answer your questions

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.