BOT 4.76% 33.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Ann: Results of Meeting, page-16

1. 2,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160

Appreciate your time and effort to post Pictorella,

Your comment

"After the meeting I did manage to speak with Vince. I have no doubt he fully expected the US results should have been the same as the Aussie ones and the company was shocked at what actually happened. One of the things I asked was if the deal with Purisys eliminated the problems of multiple suppliers and associated problems why not repeat the US phase 2 trials even if on a reduced scale as this would re-instore faith in the company which would be reflected in the share price. He answered that this had been considered but they were moving on."

A couple of things
    1) Vince did verify the Purisys deal had totally eliminated the phase 2 USA issues?
    2) If the Purisys deal has eliminated the USA phase 2 issues, I would think spending money on another phase 2 trial would only create an unnecessary drain on funds,possible Shareholder dilution if funds for that purpose were needed, and obviously further delays in moving forward to phase 3. Can we assume they are extremely confident the end of phase 2 meeting with the FDA will result in approval of a Phase 3 trial. I know it has been mentioned the safety profile is the main consideration, but good to gain your thoughts with consideration to your discussions with Vince.
    3) Was there any hint of management being pleased with progress of the AD trial? I'm wondering if what they expect as an outcome of the trial in addition to announcements on the anti-bacterial products, gives them the sense of confidence in not being a one trick pony, with the current mood of disappointment from shareholders being allayed in due course as a result?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
0.015(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $597.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 33.5¢ 32.3¢ $1.265M 3.862M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 129446 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 131308 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.