BOT 0.00% 33.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Unfortunately, I sold my entire position this morning. Am I...

1. 800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    Unfortunately, I sold my entire position this morning.

Am I disappointed? Absolutely.

The reason? The AGM cleared nothing up. It's quite clear management will bury these confusing results to save face, the MC and anything else - just like they did for psoriasis.

Additionally, the snippet of a CBD nose spray doesn't provide me with confidence when they can't even get a topical ointment through Ph2 without a supposed "manufacturing issue". Furthermore, there are still multiple batches being used in Ph3 from what I understand - so how has that resolved the issue around batch variability?

Funds have been dumping, Argonaught and B.P have been buying (standard is given their recent broker announcements). However, not at much as I would like to see...

Vince is "confident" about the recovery. Sure. Maybe closer to AD results, this will be closer to 20c, however, there aren't many catalysts between now and then to prop the SP action. That's the reality. Rosacea is only beginning to be enrolled in Q4.

Ph3 needs funds - they may raise before AD, which would be a flag that results aren't good. Just like they raised before acne results.

There is no certainty these Ance results will be accepted by the FDA, despite what Vince says. I know Ph3 is mainly safety-based, but if you look at the results, how can you trust the safety is what it is if they don't even know what happened to the vehicle? That's the huge grey area here for me.

There are a lot of IF, WHAT, BUTs here.

I am negative, just like everyone else. I have ridden this up, taken profits (thankfully), and now I am back to the beginning.

Vince, I had my suspicions that he was a face too smooth things over. The "billion-dollar" man. It seems that maybe my worst nightmare was correct after all.

All the best to holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $527.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 32083 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 50000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.