BOT 7.46% 36.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

gee Zabba, again a refreshingly frank post and a regrettable...

1. 1,766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    gee Zabba, again a refreshingly frank post and a regrettable departure from the shareholders register of BOT. Although, I think I would speak on behalf of many when I said that your views on the ongoing’s of BOT will continue to be most welcome.
    i have a feeling that the mood on BOT is becoming increasingly gloomy and probably with good reason. I didn’t attend the AGM but would like to belatedly extend my gratitude to those that did, and went to great length to summarise the highlights of the event.
    I think dumbfounded is a reaction that permeates with most BOT shareholders, particularly those who are and who have become willing advocates of the notion of medical marijuana blazing a trail to the zenith of ‘best in class’ medical technology.
    Zabba you made mention in a recent post I think ‘of your envy’ for people buying in too BOT at these low levels, and as provocative a statement as that is, it makes sense when there is a prevailing sense of confidence and belief in the board of directors. I don’t think you’re alone in your view that that faith has all but been eroded. That is of course, a very big problem moving forward.
    The overall feeling from the commentary of the AGM is that the boards obligations in respect of ongoing disclosure have resulted in more questions than answers.
    i am still perplexed by the fact that the collective enthusiasm of a number of HC shareholders has done more to shed light on the Phase 2 debacle, than that which has been offered up by Vince and his executive colleagues.
    Remember that Vince will be paid handsomely, win, lose or draw in stark contrast to a number of us who are all sitting on significant losses.
    To question the integrity or commitment of the board in their pursuit of maximising shareholders wealth shouldn’t be misjudged as down ramping. The directiors are instruments of the larger shareholder community and as such, should willingly provide concise and informative information in respect of the overall viability, moving forward, of the company. Any exceptions to the above should be met wth the most vigorous examination from the shareholders who have so much invested ...l

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
0.025(7.46%)
Mkt cap ! $567.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.5¢ 33.3¢ $14.94M 42.66M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 112268 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 276101 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.