KRR 0.00% 1.0¢ king river resources limited

Ann: Results of Meeting, page-110

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94

KRR had a high of 19¢ on 21st march 2018 and since then has been in a very sharp decline in the share price to its current 2.2¢. Since 21st november 2018 until now, it has ranged from high of 4.4¢ and a low of 1.9¢. (Average 3.15¢).Now we can say a lot of people were frightened off due to the vanadium scoping study release 2nd november 2018 and the cost estimation of AU$2.0 billion to AU$2.5 billion. Then the scare again of changing path from vanadium to HPA and the PFS delayed even further to march 2020.

The director barton has been overseas since early december supposedly talking to investors. I hope that whenever he returns, he will be able to comment that he has secured funding for the project and that it is just a matter of waiting for the PFS to be released, before announcing. If he has not secured finance overseas then what was the reason for his trip over there. Will we expect a large credit raiseor a small one to bide the company over until the PFS. There are many questions along with ifs.

i have been looking at the company over the christmas break and for the share price to drop dramatically as it has and then to go on a sideways momentum for 14 months is crazy for management to allow it and do nothing. The company need to step up and show the market that is can deliver the goods and stop doing so much testing as it does not matter if you can get higher grades on HPA in a lab. Unless you can prove you can do it in the field and start producing what is in the ground then it wont make any difference. people want to see results, ore being produced and not constant announcements about grading higher hps or changing paths or crazy figures for costing. They want the share price to rise otherwise why bother investing in KRR. Before you have a go at me, I have bought shares in the company as I prefer to get in now ready and waiting for a very good announcement in march 2020 if it comes if not its asta lavista for the company

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $2.443K 244.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2287736 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 794452 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.