KRR 0.00% 0.9¢ king river resources limited

I want to apologise to the group for the butter chicken comment...

1. 427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    I want to apologise to the group for the butter chicken comment as I was not trying to cause any grievances with any of you. Like yourself Iam disappointed of the outcome and have to wait another 3 months which has been extremely disappointing as I was expecting December to be the dead line.

I have a couple of options I could sell up or stay and see if this decision by the KRR board was a stroke of genius or a massive fail, unfortunately we are all in the same boat.

From what I gathered talking to Ken Rogers they are very close to making the extraction process extremely cost effective and using processes not many companies have done before. The extraction process must be tailored for our resources.

IMO thank God TB didn’t go down the vanadium path as vanadium stocks have bottomed out and who knows when they will recover. After looking at the lithium and vanadium markets IMO HPA seems like viable direction KRR has at this moment. And having the ability to extract vanadium, titanium and other minerals as all the test work has been completed.

In my final words the company must be committed to this process and follow through with it and not change their focus before March 2020.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $20.09K 2.225M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1344482 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 3849639 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.09pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ 1163613
Last updated 10.31am 03/05/2024 ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.