CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Results of Meeting, page-30

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    Future of Q & A's

Over the past 20 months, the company has been happy to provide a trial service of Q & A's on the HC forum. We have decided, moving forward, that Neil will provide a limited Clarification post service to the forum, only. We thank everyone who participated but the service has now stopped.

I have asked Neil to inform the forum that all questions be directed to him through our company email service, or by contacting the company on 02 83791832.

Email: [email protected]

Neil has also passed on recent communications from a number of members, and I will address those accordingly in due course. I instructed Neil to send out a couple of courtesy emails earlier today.

A delegation from HotCopper at the AGM: Due to the many questions being asked from the forum, we were expecting a small delegation from HotCopper at the AGM yesterday, but were not made aware of their presence. We had Neil prepare a PPP of the company's achievements which was well received by the meeting. The company also received the overwhelming support of shareholders (96%avg) for the resolutions in the Business of Meeting.

The Board wishes to thank our shareholders for their ongoing support of the company's vision, during, what has been, some significant and challenging times for the Medical Cannabis industry, as a whole. We continue to work hard to achieve our milestones of increasing revenues and look forward to presenting in our next Quarterlies.

Thank you,

Sholom Feldman
    CEO - Cann Global Limited (ASX: CGB)
    Last edited by Neil1959: 29/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.