CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Fair question indeed. The extreamly short version is. I had...

1. 483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    Fair question indeed. The extreamly short version is. I had everything I ever wanted and needed until my wife gave birth to two beautiful children 10 weeks to soon. That was 8 years ago. Now I feel like I was blessed. I threw it all away without a second thought. I now enjoy a lifetime of happiness in a child's smile that I could have missed out on because of my stupid self focus. So after loosing 90% of my friends and wealth I have not much of that life left. So I figured try learning investment. So I am. What I refuse to do now is corrupt myself for money. That is what I have seen here. No one drinks the kool Ade on the first day. So with what spare time I have I choose to follow a Board of Directors that choose to pay themselves massive wages year on year while promising so much to investors on a great but also difficult opportunity (in my mind) a very personal subject (MC can help children) for what so far I have seen there own personal gain. In my opinion the family have worked hard to try to make this a success no doubt but I have yet to see any real personal commitment financially from them to show me this is nothing less than a pay check. Its easy to spend other peoples money. These two have yet to put any personal skin in the game when so many others have. That is something that bothers me. I gues when you have found yourself debating whether killing yourself might be a good option so your children might benefit from your insurance you end up re assessing your life goals. I think that covers it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.