CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Hi Sholom,Thanking shareholders for their ongoing support via...

1. 171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    Hi Sholom,

Thanking shareholders for their ongoing support via achieving little and providing a VISION has definitely started to wear thin for ALL HOLDERS!

My Bluesteel PUREGRAPH graphine reinforced workboots can't cope! Even the 300% claimed wear enhancements is no match for CGB's dubious claims!

Well it is a shame the small delegation from Hotcopper did not materialise as I am one; however I engage in a concept called WORK in another part of the country.

In my work my pay is reflected directly by my ACHIEVEMENTS of which I have been commended for. Sadly such commendations are not obvious in the CGB BOD CV.

96% of shareholders overwhelming support is a subjective claim, I consider defensive, but opinions are as prevelant as the population and of course, most of us have one.

Anyway time will tell if this BOD has moved on from their past and can actually achieve the claimed MILESTONES and VISION?

I hold in hope, but certainly lack trust in the BOD, the monetary manipulation and lack of transparency to shareholders.

Get these basic fundamentals right and the tide may change for the better for the SP, holders and the BOD alike.

My challenge to the CGB BOD, are you up to it! MMMMMMM I reserve my right not to comment??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.