SVG 0.00% 2.2¢ savannah goldfields limited

Rhazzle appreciate your points but not as confident as you short...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3302
    Rhazzle appreciate your points but not as confident as you short term as SP will slide as we have known all this for sometime of our potential.

Agree that Ashfield and NZ are exciting that’s why I got in, but until they seriously commit is lip service at AGM to me. Agree with Hall and SB. SB as I have stated many times here is the only reason I am here. He has a very good track record and holds heap. Just might not be in my timeframe lol. The rest imo are along for the ride until TO talks happen then they and only then can say in my opinion have represented themselves well.

Just hope things happen sooner than later, cheers for your input greatly appreciated.
    My recent comments might be totally wrong and harsh but we were flying and they all of them dropped the ball imo big time and SP reflects.

Amyway All good wait and see but talk is cheap and they all have to spend more time focused on our potential. It’s obvious I don’t know all and my opinion can change once I speak with SB. I will ask my ? Directly. Cheers. GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.